Friday, May 09, 2008

This and That

My two little ones have grown up so much in the past few weeks. Noah is now rolling over from his back to his tummy, he has been rolling the other way for a long time now. He is awake a lot more and is really enjoying playing with his sister, more like watching her play, sitting and listening to us read books, and jumping in his johnny jumper. He is also starting to wean his way off a bottle, which is nice. He is adjusting well to the cereal and I will start some veggies and fruit tomorrow. I am enjoying our days as we play, cook, clean, and laugh. Karis is also growing up and being such a helper. I have a hard time cooking dinner these days without my faithful assistant. We baked homemade honey wheat bread this week, and she had the best time. Here are a few pictures of our last few weeks.

Karis is helping me make dinner.

I am trying to get Karis to have free playtime in her room by herself. She was very quiet the other day when I was cleaning. This is what I found when I walked by her room. She was building a castle, who knew it was going to take every toy and book she owned to make it right. She had a blast, and we had fun cleaning it up. I am thankful that she is usually a very good helper when it is time to clean up.

Here's another: Can you guess who?



I am going to leave this one up for comments. We will see who can tell which is Noah and which is Karis! Try to guess before looking at the date on the picture!! Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow! They look totally alike! I thought they were both of Noah...I had to cheat and look at the date! At a closer look though, Karis' eyes are slightly different. Crazy...I can't wait to see what our new little guy will look like! I hope he doesn't look too much like Joel, for Sam's sake!!

laura said...

wow. they look so cute and similar! the top one is karis- i know that room justin is in- and i remember teasing you about her "boy" outfit and wanting her to have a bow in that little girl's hair.
(i love my pampered chef "paintbrush" as the girls call it- they love to paint butter on rolls)

Anonymous said...

Oh my! I didn't even realize they both weren't Noah until I read your comment underneath the picture! That is TOO funny, very sweet!!!