Thursday, May 08, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad!

Dad, you are another year old today. God has given us another year with you. I am so blessed to have you as my dad, and my children are so blessed to have such a loving Papa John. Thank you for being constant throughout my life. Thank you for always listening and offering your wisdom. I pray you have a very special day. WE LOVE YOU and wish we could be there to celebrate your birthday!

Papa John with all his girls!

Papa John with his first grandson.

Karis sang you happy birthday this morning, sorry she didn't want to sing it on the phone! She said, "I love my Papa John, he is 20 years old today!"

1 comment:

laura said...

happy birthday papa john! hopefully we'll see you when jeanna comes to visit in the summer (bring your beautiful wife as well!!) hope your day was special, even if karis didn't sing into the phone (mine do the same thing, jeanna!!)thanks for raising such a wonderful daughter to be my friend!