Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Stop Noah Stop!!!

My precious Noah is growing up so fast, literally. He has decided that a five month old should be crawling already, or attempting to. I am not ready to have him every where, but I guess that I don't get to decide! He is such a sweet boy and a joy to be around. I love watching him and Karis interact, he really loves his sister. I also am enjoying that he is now on an eating schedule pretty close to ours, only four bottles a day with two baby food meals. He loves to laugh, roll over both ways, grab anything and everything in his path, and smile. What a blessing he is to us! Here are a few recent pictures of our almost 6 month old!

I just thought this was cute, him sticking out his tongue.

"Stop Noah, Stop!" I am not ready for this!!

What a sweet smile and how much more precious to know that he is smiling at me! Being a mom is so much fun and such an incredible blessing.

3 comments:

laura said...

wow. i didn't quite believe it until i see the pictures. i can't wait to meet that boy and watch him play with Sam! he is precious, but for goodness sake, he needs to quit crawling! it's too soon. perhaps i need to talk to him?

pastor justin said...

Thats my boy. He'll be devouring the Greek NT in a few months.

He has an outstanding mom.

Anonymous said...

awe, he is growing up fast! Catherine was also an early crawler.. I keep thinking she is going to start walking at any moment, but I'm very happy to wait on that. ha!