Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I Love You, Justin!

On Valentine's Day, we are always reminded of how much we love our spouse. It reminds me of what a blessed woman I am to be married to Justin. God has brought us both so far in our marriage in the last seven years. I cannot imagine a day without him. Love is something that only God can give to us because He is the definition of love. The Bible says that "God is love." It is so wonderful and gracious for Him to allow us to see His love through someone else. I see it in my husband in His love for God, His passionate life to live every moment for the glory of God, the way he values our relationship, the way he loves Karis unconditionally, and the way he loves His flock.
God has blessed me beyond what I deserve in Justin. I cannot wait to see all that God has in store for in the next years of our lives. I will always be His and Yours.


This is one of my favorite pictures of Justin. He is standing in front of David Brainerd's grave, one of his great heroes of the faith.

1 comment:

pastor justin said...

I love you too.
That picture brings back special memories. Thanks for trecking over to Northhampton with me and for searching through this old cemetary for this grave.