Tuesday, October 10, 2006

We Bought a House!

Praise the Lord, we finally bought a house. The Lord is so gracious to us. The house we bought is actually the first house we looked at when we first moved here. God obviously didn't want us to like it then, but we do now. There are only a few changes, painting and other things we will have to do. After all this is complete, I will post pictures so you can see our new home. It is bigger and much more than we could have hoped for, and I am so thankful, IT DOES HAVE A TUB IN EACH BATHROOM. The only thing that will be hard to get used to is the size of the bathrooms. Compared to our former bathroom, it is probably only 1/3 the size. I can't complain because at least there is a tub!!:)
It is a 3 bedroom 2 bath with a formal living room and formal dining room. The kitchen and den are connected, and there is what is called a bonus room. It is a big room that was added on that has a window unit that does air and heat. We are extremely excited, and I can't wait to see how the Lord is going to use our house to minister to my family, our church family, and the community. Thanks for all your prayers.
I can't wait until we are in our home and I can post pictures more often.

1 comment:

ashley said...

how exciting! congratulations. hopefully it wont be long until that house feels like home.