Friday, October 13, 2006

Beautiful Karis

On Wednesday morning when I was taking a shower, I heard Karis get really quiet for a few minutes. Usually when I am in the shower, she is playing in the bathroom or watching BOZ. I looked out of the shower and didn't see her, so I called her name. A few seconds later she crawled into the bathroom from our room (the room at the Dale's house where Justin and I sleep). When she turned her head towards me, I saw a mark on her head. I immediately told her to stay right there until I finished my shower (so much for shaving my legs, but I did have to rinse my hair). After my shower, Karis and I went into my room to find what she had used to mark on her head. She had unzipped my small makeup bag that I put my lip liner and lipstick in. The mark on her head was from my lip liner. I think she was trying to do what mommy does; however, she got her forehead confused with her lips!! I now know that my daughter is becoming too curious to leave alone while showering. So it begins!

4 comments:

laura said...

at least she hasn't painted her feet blue and gone through the house making footprints yet!! and she kept the makeup where it belongs, on your face! (not the carpet, car, walls,etc.- you need to invest in mr. clean magic erasers now!

The Taras' said...

ha haaaa...nice! Naomi did the same thing, but she was in the middle of my dinning room table...and she colored in her eyebrows with my lipstick! It was really funny! Ah, the joys of motherhood!

The Taras' said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Too Cute! Enjoy it when you can because believe it or not-you will miss these days eventually!

Love,
Tanya