Thursday, October 12, 2006

Trip to the Wilson Fair


Karis and I are having a snack before we head to the fair.
(Notice her bow, Aunt Laura will be so proud!)


Karis enjoyed riding the elephants!


Spongebob sure is cute in this picture!


Daddy and Karis are feeding the baby goats.















Karis thought is was funny when the baby goats licked
her hands for the food. She kept holding her hand up
to them even when she was out of food.

In late September, one Friday night, Justin and I took Karis to her first fair. We thought she would be so excited, but she was kind of blah! We let her ride two rides, along with one of us, and she enjoyed them. We also ate corn dogs, fries, and a funnel cake. Karis wasn't very interested in any of our food, thank goodness I brought her some snacks. We went to the petting zoo, and she feed the animals. It was an all around fun trip, except when Mommy rode a ride by herself. Karis cried for me until the ride started and then she got to see Mommy spin around and around! Justin was glad he got to stay with Karis!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the Spongebob picture of you and Karis at the fair. Brooklynn liked it too! Oh, and I'm not sure about Aunt Laura but Aunt Tanya is VERY excited about the bow in Karis's hair. I noticed it before I even read what you wrote!

Love you guys!
Tanya

laura said...

LOVE THE BOW!!! i'm so proud of you for summoning your inner "girlie girl" and putting some bows on your girlie. and it only took me pinning her down one time to get her to be a bow-a-holic! she kept saying, No bow! and i kept saying, oh, so pretty bow, be still now!
also- i have a picture almost identical to the one of karis feeding the goats of beth at her first fair- she was about karis's age. so cute! love you!