Thursday, October 19, 2006

Going to Texas

Texas, here we come!

Eight weeks after moving to North Carolina, Karis and I are flying home to Texas to see our family and friends. Justin is going to a church plant boot camp all next week, so we decided it would be a great time for Karis and I to go back home to Texas. I have to keep reminding myself that home is now North Carolina, and I am sure it will feel more like home once we get settled into our house.
I cannot wait to see my mom and dad! I also am very excited about Karis getting to see her Mamou, Papou, Aunt Courtney, Grammie, and PopPop. (Justin's family). Karis and I will fly into Houston on Saturday and be picked up by one of my friends from Beaumont. Martha will take Karis and me to Laura's house where we will spend the night and go to FBC Beaumont on Sunday morning. Sunday after church, Courtney, Justin's sister, will take us to Orange to see his family and spend Sunday night. We will then meet my parents in Beaumont on Monday to eat lunch and head to Magnolia for the rest of the trip. We will fly home on Friday, back to Justin who I am sure we will miss very much. I will have lots of pictures and details of our fun trip. I pray Karis and I will be safe on the plane and that she will obey me in the airport and on the plane.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is an adorable picture of Karis!!! Can't wait to see you guys-I will be praying for a safe journey for ya'll to Texas!!!

Love,
Tanya

laura said...

whew! a whirlwind trip. we have those everytime we go to tennessee. what a privledge to have you for another "slumber party" - love you!

ashley said...

yay! im excited that youre coming. karis is so cute! see ya soon.

laura said...

hey- what have you been doing all weekend?? i want to see some texas pics!