Monday, October 30, 2006

Trip to Texas Part II

Disclaimer: The pictures were taking so long to load that I had to put part II of our trip first. I was planning on putting all the pictures on the same entry, but my patience was wearing thin. I will do part I tomorrow or Wed. I am still learning this blog thing, so I am sorry to have to do things backwards.


Karis really loves her cousin, Madison. Madi, as Karis calls her, is seven, and I think Karis thinks Madison is an adult. She doesn't mind sharing with her, and she always wants Madi to hold her. We had a great day playing with her and riding the four wheeler.


Madi, Karis, and my dad(Papa John) rode the four wheeler together. I took Karis and Madi on the four wheeler, and Karis had a fun time screaming when I went faster. I let Madi drive some and Karis thought it was funny!


Brooklynn, Madi's sister, and Karis finally playing well together our last day at my parents. Karis has a hard time sharing Papa John and her toys when Brooklynn. They did however have fun chasing each other and hugging for the camera. Brooklynn is doing very well. She got her results from the CAT scan, and the doctor is confident that the cancer is gone. Praise the Lord!


Memaw, my dad's mom, and Karis are doing her very favorite thing, reading books. I think Memaw read each book about 10 times each. She finally said enough, and Karis went on to her next book reading victim, my dad!


The last thing Karis did with my parents was read books. Grandma and Papa John were sad to see her leave, but we will be back to see them in six weeks for Christmas. It was a great visit. I really was sad to go, but I was ready to get home to Justin. Every morning when Karis woke up she would say, "Daddy-O," her name for daddy. When we got off the airplane and headed to baggage claim, I kept telling Karis that we were going to see daddy. Going down the elevator, I could see Justin's shoes. As soon as Karis saw him, she ran and did her backwards hug and kissed him. She was so excited!

No comments: