Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Pictures from Texas!

Here are a few pictures from our last Texas trip, like I said before, I did not take many pictures. Hope you enjoy!


Noah going down and up the stop outside my parents house with Memaw watching and helping him. Karis and Papa John behind him doing her favorite thing: reading books.

Noah's first crocs, target brand. He is showing of his chubby ankles and legs, we call them "kankles."

Sorry Dad, but I had to! Karis and Papa John are supposed to be watching a show together, we see who is doing the watching and who isn't! Those grand kids really tire Papa John out!


We got to eat lunch with Justin's aunt and uncle. His aunt is currently undergoing treatment for cancer. She is doing very well and is awaiting her next cat scan. Mike, Canda, me, Noah, and Karis at my favorite Mexican restaurant in Beaumont, REAL MEXICAN FOOD.

Karis riding the lawn mower with Pop Pop.

Noah posing for pictures in Grammy's bluebonnets. Maybe one day we will actually have a picture without a bib! Isn't he sweet!

Karis and Noah watching Praise baby together, Noah sat for all of five minutes!
Sorry about the lack of pictures, I promise to take more when we go back to Texas in a little over a month.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I almost did'nt notice it...but I love Karis in the background of the first picture, reading with her "Papa John." Such sweet memories for her!