Friday, April 17, 2009

Painting, Painting, and a Dirty House!

I am still around, very much around. I am in the home stretch of painting the kids bathroom and bathroom cabinets. I only have a few touch ups left, the walls are green from white, and the cabinets are white, which there are a million colors of white the actual color is called betsey's linen, they were white with blue doors. After two coats of primer and two coats of paint, they look much better, we shall see later today after everything dries.
My house is a mess and it is driving me crazy. Oh, how my friend Lori lived like this for a while while she painted her kitchen cabinets, kudos to her. Tomorrow everything will be finished and the day will be spent cleaning the house. What a wonderful fun activity to do on Saturday!! Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Just a thought to make you laugh, yesterday while painting, Noah ate a mud pie, literally, he also climbed up the ladder to slide down the slide, that is way too big for him. I think he isn't going to be scared of anything! Here we go, eyes in the back of my head!

A review on some of the acceptable sins I have been reading in my book coming soon!

1 comment:

SK said...

You need to post before and after pics. I am proud of you for taking on such a big task while trying to take care of hose and family at the same time.