Thursday, January 29, 2009

Chuck E. Cheese Fun

Monday, Justin decided to take the family to Chuck E. Cheese for some family fun, or maybe just some adult fun! This was Noah's first time to go, and he was enthralled with all the sounds and sights. Karis is still afraid of the dressed up Chuck, but we finally got her persuaded that we wouldn't let him get close to her. Here are some pictures of our fun: I am not sure why I am in most of the pictures except that Justin is always much better at taking pictures than I am.


Justin and I always play the basketball game. I think we ended up tying as to who won the most times, but he did have the highest score, beating me only by three points. I must have had a good coach because I still have pretty good form!

Noah looking on as Mom follows through!

Noah riding the clock, he wasn't real sure about it.


Noah, Karis, and Me playing my favorite game: Skeet ball, I think that is what it is called.

Helping Noah beat Karis!

We then went to Lifeway and looked at books and enjoyed buying some too. Karis loves bookstores just like her parents, Noah just likes doing whatever Karis is doing.

3 comments:

The Bente Family said...

Looks like you had fun!! You are in all the pics because you are so darn competitive!! Ha!!! It is always nice to go out and have a "family" fun day, where we get to play games too!!! ;)

SK said...

Great form indeed! So it looks like there was more adult fun time than kid fun time...but hey...I am sure they enjoyed watching ya'll have fun for once!

Michelle said...

Looks like fun! Our next trip to good 'ole Chucke's is when Joel poops in the potty...will it EVER happen? I'm not so sure at this point, but I thought the Same about Sam. This time around I think the pizza will taste even better though!!!