Saturday, January 24, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday Karis Ann!

To my girl on her fourth birthday. This picture perfectly portrays your personality, all or nothing. You are very much like your dad, that when you do something, be it obeying or disobeying, you do it to the fullest. There is no in between for you. I pray that one day God would use this unique personality trait to bring others to Himself through you. I pray God would save you as early as possible.
I am so blessed to be your mother, to be the one who teaches, trains, and shepherds your heart all day long everyday. You are very interested in all I do, especially cooking. I enjoy our cookie making times, you and Noah helping me unload the dishwasher, your sweet care of your brother, your funny sayings, and all your little quirks.
Happy 4th Birthday my firstborn, may God grant you many more. I love you very much!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Happy Birthday, Karis! I remember how holding you when you were just weeks old at your baby shower--and telling your mom how beautiful you were. I can't believe you are four years old now!!

Michelle said...

Happy 4th b-day Karis! What a joy and blessing you are to all who know you! Wish we could be there to celebrate with you but Sam and Joel (and Asher too) say happy, happy birthday to you...and eat lots of cake for them! :)