Friday, January 09, 2009

Bye-Bye Wisdom Teeth!

Yesterday I got the left side of my wisdom teeth taken out. I am now wisdom teeth free! I am feeling pretty good, especially since I have had a wonderful nurse in my husband yesterday and our sweet friend, Mrs. Nancy, is here today to help me with kids. She is so gracious to spend her whole day here, and she won't let me do much of anything. I am catching up on reading, blogging, recipes, and sleep. I am so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends.
I hope everyone is having a wonderful Friday, and that this weekend offers much family time and fun.

5 comments:

SK said...

awww...I hope you start feelng better soon.

laura said...

ahhhh. glad you have the other side out finally- hope you are feeling better soon- thankfully, wisdowm teeth don't grow back!

BoldLion said...

I do hope that you are feeling better! I didn't know that you had to have that taking out.

See you at CBCW!
'Guerite ~ BoldLion

BoldLion said...

I didn't meant to finish the first coment too soon.

I do hope that you can eat normal soon. I remember that it took a while on me and glad that I had bottom two done at the same time and never had the top two.

Have a speedy recovery!
'Guerite ~ BoldLion

Courtney said...

You are very brave to get your wisdom teeth out with two small children afoot! When I had mine out it knocked me off my feet for a few days :) I'm glad you had such great nurses in Justin and your friend! Take care and heal quickly!!