Tuesday, January 20, 2009

It's SNOWING!!!

We woke up this morning to snow falling. It started slowly and is now constantly falling. We had our first trip outside about 9:00am this morning before Justin went to work. Noah had a great time until he fell face down in the snow!


Karis, me, and Noah

Karis having a blast!

Noah not too sure what is going on?

Karis, Justin, and Noah

Noah sitting in the snow.

Calvin decided to rub in the snow, if I wouldn't have put his sweater on, we might have lost him in the snow!!
Hope everyone is having a wonderful Tuesday. What a nice blessing to have snow and play in it today!

5 comments:

BoldLion said...

It is so beautiful! I love it in every way! The Lord is so good to us for sending us His beautiful creation for us to enjoy it.

Have fun!

Hug to everyone!
'Guerite ~ BoldLion

Michelle said...

How fun! Enjoy it for us in TX! You know it's supposed to be 70+ degrees tomorrow or Thursday here...ahh TX winters! Though it could snow a day or two after that, who knows?!

Unknown said...

Looks like you guys had a great time in the snow, Calvin is adorable with his snow covered face! And I love your new blog header :)

SK said...

Oh...wow...those are great pictures. That looks like so much fun! I can't belive Noah fell face first into the snow...that is so sad and yet funny!

The Taras' said...

I LOVE your new blog! It looks great! :)

We are going through "Because He loves me" also in our ladies bible study. I am really looking forward to this book. I had planned to read it anyway bc I saw it on your blog and it was the next book on my list- bc its right in line with what I have been reading through in scripture and then our ladies ministry decided to use it as well! :)