Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Pooped!

A few weeks ago, Justin and I discovered a Veggie tale CD in Karis' drawer. She listens to it almost daily since we found it. After she had been listening to it for a few days, we were driving home from Rocky Mount, and this is a remake of our conversation:

"Larry gets pooped up." Karis said.
"What," I said.
"Larry gets pooped up on the CD."
I am thinking what kind of CD is this, and it's a Veggie tale CD.
Justin and I both look at each other and Justin says, "Who gets pooped up?"
"Larry does." Karis replies.
It then dawns on Justin that in one of the songs, Larry says he is pooped.
Karis thought pooped meant pooped up because that is what we say when Calvin rubs in poop. She thought that Larry really got pooped up like Calvin does.
After a few minutes of hard laughter, Justin explained to Karis what it means to be pooped, as in tired.

I hope this makes sense to you, it was really funny to us. Our sweet white dog likes to get pooped up, and it is not very fun to clean up!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jeanna! The party looked like a lot of fun...and I LOVE Chuck E Cheese! Hey, would you mind giving me your home address? If you would like to email it, you can send it to keosterberg(at)yahoo(dot)com. Thanks a bunch!

Keri

Michelle said...

So funny, the minds of 4 year olds! They always seem to keep us laughing around here too! Miss you!

Lori said...

This story made me belly laugh!!! Thanks for sharing!