Thursday, February 19, 2009

Valentine's Day!

We had a great Valentine's Day last Saturday. Justin's sister and his dad and step mom sent Valentine's gifts for the kids. They had a lot of fun opening them up on Saturday. They really enjoyed the candy! Who wouldn't! Here are some pics.


Noah got a new snack (Cheerios) holder from Aunt Courtney, much more manly than the one I carry around.

Aunt Courtney gave Karis an animal bingo game, it is really fun. We have enjoyed playing it.

Karis also got her own spoon, spatula, and measuring cup with legs. Very cute!
Thanks to Mrs. Sondra and her niece Alex, Justin and I went on a date Friday before Valentine's. We attempted to take our own pictures with the delay flash. Not too bad!



You can't have Valentine's without a kiss!! I love you Justin!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

look at your metrosexual shirt your husband has on, what a girl! ha ha!

laura said...

i love your dress. i can't wait to hear about the peacemaker book your reading. i must say, "be a peacemaker" about 40 times a day. to myself. and the littles. love you- enjoyed talking yesterday. we should do that more!

BoldLion said...

All the fun things to play with! I would love to play with them again!

I am so glad that Sondra and Alex were able to babysit Noah and Krais so that you can go out on the date. I do miss babysiting for others.

I am glad that you had a wonderful Valentine's Day!

In Christ Alone,
'Guerite ~ BoldLion

The Bente Family said...

Awwww, too sweet. Sorry I missed your call the other day and thanks for the V-day card!!!! Thinking of you and we will talk soon.

Michelle said...

cute dress! Tell justin he needs to do a better job kissing you for a picture! ;)
Glad you guys got out! We did too, on Sunday! A steak dinner, my favorite!
Miss you!

Courtney said...

You look beautiful, Marie!