Thursday, February 26, 2009

So Far This Week...

I have not pushed snooze on the alarm clock more than once.

I have had a good 30 minutes to an hour time with the Lord before my day started.

I have been reminded that "the gifts and calling of God are irrevocable." (Romans 11:29)

I have exercised everyday.

I got all the house work done including the mile high stack on ironing.

I have greatly enjoyed serving my husband and training and loving my children.

I have read countless books to my kids, some of them at least four times each a day, mostly for Noah!

Karis is learning to be self-controlled.

Karis has done "school" three days and been very attentive.

Karis has reminded me of God's grace to us when we sin.

Karis has allowed me to use some of the things I have learned from reading "Peacemaker."

Karis has given me countless hugs and words of love just because I am her Mommy.

Noah said "thank you." At least I think he did!

Noah has found out how to get into the island and help himself to as many Cheerios as he can!

Noah has dropped his morning nap and sleeps for 2-3 hours in the afternoon.

Noah has given me many slobbery kisses and started pulling me where he wants me to go.

God has been good to us. God has grown us closer as a family. God has caused me to love my husband more for his love of our Savior and his servant's heart towards me. God has given me patience in training and disciplining my children and caused me to fall on my knees in praise and supplication for them.
Thank you Father for a week that has blessed my heart!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

That's wonderful! All blessings!

Michelle said...

Weeks like that keep you going...such a kindness from the Lord!