Friday, September 05, 2008

Four Days Alone!!

Monday Justin left for his fall retreat, the kids and I alone for four days! We had a great time, we stayed busy and got a lot of things done. I am so thankful that my husband cares enough about his ministry to take these retreats to focus on his sermons and the future of Christ Baptist Church. I am also thankful that he didn't return home with the flu like last time.
I wanted to send a special thank you to our church family. Thank you to the Skinners for opening up your home for dinner, thank you to Sondra for going to Rocky Mount with us, thank you to the Noonan girls for coming to play with Karis, thank you to Nancy Tucker for dinner and for loving my children. It was a great week and I am blessed to have such a loving church family.
On a side note, Noah has decided that pull ups are fun. He is so strong! I would never have imagined. He is also taking about three or four steps at a time now. He will be walking before we know it!
Have a great weekend!

No comments: