Friday, September 26, 2008

County Fair 2008

BubbleShare:
Oh the county fair! I don't know why I enjoy the fair so much, but it is one of my favorite once a year traditions. Maybe it's the really greasy, totally bad for you food, which we didn't eat this year, except dessert of course! Really, I think it is the rides. I have always loved to ride rides, especially the ones that go around and around and around, however, this year I realized after riding my one ride by myself that I am really 30! It wasn't so much fun to have my stomach in knots the rest of the evening.
We had a fun time petting the animals, watching our big Karis ride rides by herself, riding rides with Karis, and watching Noah be Noah! Hope you enjoy the picks. I think I will try my luck again next year with a ride, just maybe I will stick with the Ferris wheel and not a ride that twists while going around and around!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ummm...in texas we call those goats, not sheep. ha ha

The Bente Family said...

Too cute! Have to laugh at Courtney's comment. Ha! Looks like you had fun!!!