Thursday, October 02, 2008

Happy Anniversary Justin, WOW 9 Years!

At 2:00 pm nine years ago, Justin and I stood before our family and friends and pledged to love, honor, cherish, and serve each other only by God's grace for the rest of our lives on earth. I am so thankful for how much the Lord has grown both of us in these last years.
I love Justin more everyday, I love the way he loves me and challenges me to know and love Christ more, I love the way he teaches and loves our children, I love serving along side him as he shepherds the flock the Lord has given him, but most of all, I love the way He loves Christ in all things. The passion that Justin had for Jesus is what made me fall in love with him ten years ago and that has not diminished at all, in fact, it has only grown stronger.

Our engagement picture, nine years ago! Wow, don't we look like babies, oh yeah, we were. We were both only 20 at the time of this picture.

Today we are older, have two beautiful children, and are more in love than ever. Love really does grow stronger with time. I can't imagine a day without Justin. I love you and cannot wait to see what the next nine years hold for us.

Glorify the Lord with me, let us exalt His name together.
Psalm 34:3

7 comments:

laura said...

happy anniversary. ya'll might be a bit older than you were 9 years ago, but you're lookin' pretty good for some 30 year olds... isn't it great how love grows stronger through the challenges and trials God brings into our lives? love you both!

The Bente Family said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!! Wow! How time flies, feels like only yesterday I was was standing there in my very pink dress, watching you guys get married! Ha! Love ya!

Courtney said...

I had to laugh at Mandy's comment (like always!) as it brought back memories of my very pink bridesmaid dress, too! Only for a good friend would a redhead parade around in a pink dress! Happy Anniversary, girl!! Hope you have a great one!

Brent and Keri Osterberg said...

Jeanna, you haven't aged at all in 9 years...just longer hair! :) Happy anniversary. We learn so much from watching your sweet marriage. You minister and teach others just by your amazing love for one another. We sure to miss you guys!

BoldLion said...

Happy Anniversary!

May the Lord Bless you all and your lovely children too!
'Guerite ~ BoldLion

SK said...

Happy Anniversary! Man ya'll did look young. :o)

Michelle said...

Yeah! Nine years! So thankful we were a part of it back then, and still a part of it now! We love you guys and miss you!