Monday, October 20, 2008

Ever Seen One of These?!

A few weeks ago, Noah received the most unique gift from sweet Mrs. Nancy, a very dear friend of ours who loves my children dearly. To say this gift is unique is just not giving it enough credit. When I opened the gift, my first thought was "What?" Along with a good giggle, I brought it home and put it on Noah.
Here are a few pictures of Noah's "full body bib!"

A good picture of the front, what a cute lion!

It even has straps for his legs!

Another frontal view!

It was pretty hot for a few days so I decided after Noah had spit up on his last two shirts to just let him wear the bib with his diaper, he didn't seem to mind. Hey Calvin, always getting into the pictures! Check out Calvin's hair cut, he really needs a better groomer! I usually groom him in between hair cuts!
So for those of you who are now in the loop of what a full body bib is, maybe you should get one too. I really do like it, it catches all the slobber and spit up. I know that one day Noah will stop spitting up!
Thank you Mrs. Nancy for your unique, sweet gift, it was perfect for my sweet boy who seems to soil all his clothes and bibs!!

8 comments:

The Bente Family said...

Um, very unique! But makes a cute picture!!!!

SK said...

What a neat invention. Looks like he likes it.

BoldLion said...

You are so bless to have Mrs. Nancy to give you this wonderful full size bib. I also love the lion.

Hungry to eat His Word,
'Guerite ~ BoldLion

laura said...

wow. i need 3 of those- did she make them or buy them? we use aprons. i'd actually like full body, chair, and underchair bibs. we are a bit messy.

Courtney said...

How funny! But that thing looks like it really WORKS!! Cute pics..

Michelle said...

That's hilarious! Do they make one in size 3...Joel is still the messiest little boy I know! If you looked at the floor around my table at any given moment, you undoubtably could tell where Joel sits! :)

Lori said...

Yes, I've seen one (on Noah of course), but these pictures still caught me off guard and made me chuckle. So cute!

Laura, just cut a hole in the middle of a sheet! haha.

Courtney said...

Hey girl, SO SORRY...but I tagged you! Check my blog for details!