Saturday, November 01, 2008

Tagged !?!

This is the second time I have been tagged, so I guess it is time to pay my dues! Sorry Lori, when you tagged me I think Noah was like a month old, now you can read my random thoughts.

So thank you Courtney for tagging me!

Below are the rules.

1. Link to the person that tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Let your tagger know when your entry is UP.

Here are six random things about me:

1. I knew since seventh grade that I was going to marry someone in the ministry, be it a pastor, music minister, etc. Somehow, the Lord showed me early in life!

2. I have a terrible fear of roaches and spiders, especially since at one time or another, I have had both in my hair, not on the same occasion. One very early in the morning and one while my poor little girl watched me scream my head off!

3. In high school, Courtney (my friend who tagged me) and I had an Anne of Green Gables and Anne of Avonlea marathon in the spring and a Gone with the Wind marathon during the Christmas holidays every year. We would watch them in a single setting, eating popcorn and tuning out the rest of the world for that one Saturday. What fun times!

4. I love Blue Bell ice cream. They don't have it in North Carolina so I eat a lot of it when I am in Texas. Almost every Saturday night, unless I had a tournament, my dad would go down to the store and buy us each our own pint, I usually got Mint Chocolate Chip, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, or just plain vanilla. Those times with my dad were very special! We would eat our ice cream and watch a movie together.

5. I have never been snow skiing but hope to one day.

6. My favorite color has always been pink, even though I am not a girly girl! My bridesmaid can attest to this and so can my close friends. Too this day, my eye always gravitates to pink when clothes shopping, however, I have never wanted a pink car or house, which I have seen both!

Sorry my friends, but it is your turn to be tagged, I will probably be tagging some of you for the second or third time!

1. Mandy
2. Tiffany
3. Laura
4. Shelley
5. Michelle
6. Keri

You will have to excuse me, I am not very computer savy when it comes to linking to others blogs or sites. Hope you all enjoy my random thoughts. I have my husband to thank for showing me how to do the links, maybe this time I will remember!

I also pray that everyone has exercised their right to vote! Voting is important!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I had to laugh at the roaches comment in your hair. I cringe just thinking of it! :) And, I miss those marathons!! Sometimes I get Bri to watch them with me, but it's impossible now to devote an entire day to it! And, Bri is more of a "Scarlett" fan (the sequel to Gone with the Wind) than Anne of Green Gables! Thanks for being a good sport on the "tag" thing!!

Michelle said...

I will try to do this...not sure how to do the linking thing either. I guess Rob can help me.
I need some time to think about my random thoughts.