Thursday, September 06, 2007

Sweet Fellowship

Tuesday night, I was honored to lead a Bible study about prayer at our monthly Grace Group Meeting. Our Grace Groups are groups of women who meet monthly to learn more about God and His Word together. I have been privileged to lead this group for a few months now. On the drive home, Lori and I talked about how unique and special this time is for us. We are both so blessed just by the comments of the women in our group. Every woman has a love for Christ and His Word, and all the comments are so helpful.
The Lord has truly blessed Christ Baptist Church with woman who love Him, love their husbands, and strive to teach their children of Him daily.
Thank you for this, Lord. I am so blessed to have woman who desire what God has ordained for them with joy and anticipation for the future! I pray that God will only continue to knit us all together as His beloved children.

1 comment:

Ginnie said...

I pray God will continue to knit this group of women together and that each of you will grow through his word and through this group each of you will grow to be the women God desires you to be.