Friday, August 31, 2007

Mom and Dad to the Rescue!

Yesterday morning I heard the familiar ring of my cell phone. It was my mom! I talk to her at least once a day, so even Karis will tell me that "Amma" is calling. My dad asks me if I would like for them to come visit on the 18th and stay until the next Monday. My heart jumped for joy. I never thought about asking them to come since they will be coming in December when the baby is born. My wonderful dad said, "You know I would do anything for my girl." Thank you Mom and Dad! Thank you for your constant love and support. I love you both very much and can't wait to see you in a few weeks.

6 comments:

BoldLion said...

The Lord is so good to you! You are bless to have a wonderful lovely parent to come to visit you for your late birthday present and her late birthday present too. I am sure that they had read your post yesterday or early this morning. They love you so much. You also are so bless to have Justin and Karis too. Have a wonderful weekend with Justin and Karis.

Hungry for His Word,
BoldLion

laura said...

yay for Amma and Papa John!! what wonderful parents you have. mine are going to be here in tx about the same time yours go east to see you- what do you want for your birthday?? i need some ideas, girl! i love you so much and i'm so glad that your mom and daddy are going to be coming to see you soon.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jeanna,
Just got to read your blogs. You had me in tears when you were missing your mom so much and then I read that they are coming to you. How great is that! God is good and He provides for our every need. I am so glad you will have your parents around for your birthday. Love you and miss you all, Tell Karis hi for me. Kim

Courtney said...

Awesome! So happy for you!

Anonymous said...

How exciting! I know it must be hard living so far away from your parents. I know you will have a special time with them when they visit!

Anonymous said...

I love your Mom and Dad too!

Norma Craig-Hendershot