Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Baby Update: 22 weeks



I got to go to the doctor by myself today, what a treat! I was glad that Karis wasn't there since I had to wait for over an hour to see the doctor. Everything looks really good:
my blood pressure:110/60
baby's heart rate: 153, I think?
weight gain: 9 lbs
I go back in four weeks and get the pleasure of taking the glucose test! I really feel for my friend, Laura, who had to do it three times with her last pregnancy.
I pray everyone is doing well, Little John (since we haven't come up with a first name yet) seems to be doing very well and I am feeling great!

4 comments:

laura said...

wonderful treat to go ALONE to the dr- of course you're not really alone with baby john in your belly!! glad all is going well- i will be praying for the glucose test- YUCK! hope you pass with flying colors so you don't have to take the three hour test. Sam comes home tomorrow- i'll try to call you sometime in the next week. love you!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear all is going well. Thanks for calling a couple of weeks ago. It was nice to get to talk to you. I hope the shopping was fun. Same stuff going on here. It is very HOT!!! Talk soon. Karla

Mikki said...

sounds like everything is going well! have fun with the glucose test. i got to take the 3 hour one - they drew blood 4 times!!! yuck! but everything turned out fine, as i am sure it will with you, too! later!

Anonymous said...

awe, how special! I'm glad to hear that everything is going great with your pregnancy. I actually liked the glucose test.. thought it tasted like flat crush soda. ha!