Thursday, August 09, 2007

Just Hanging Out!

Karis and I have not been doing anything too exciting these past two weeks. We have just been hanging out together, doing our everyday routine. We spend our mornings playing in her room, going to the YMCA about three times a week, and then just doing some chores. Usually I am the one doing the chores, and Karis is playing in her room. She has been enjoying playing by herself in her room lately, as long as she has her "God we trust" cd in. It is a Sovereign Grace cd that she has named after one of the songs.
Being a mom is so wonderful. God continues to show me His love as I love Karis more everyday. Some days are harder than others because of discipline issues, but Karis is a very compliant and easy going girl usually.
Justin and I are in the process of buying Karis furniture for her room and a computer armoire to put in our living room. We have a lot of things to move around and get ready for the baby. We still have plenty of time, I am only 21 weeks right now. I hope everyone is doing well.

1 comment:

laura said...

enjoy the furniture shopping- have you decided on a name for Sam's newest friend yet?? love you!