Monday, September 10, 2007

Baby Update: 26 weeks

I got the pleasure of doing the glucose test this morning at my doctors appointment. It actually wasn't as bad as I remember with Karis. They had a drink that tasted like sprite, just very carbonated. Last time, I had to drink an orange drink, and I don't really even like orange anything. I will know the results of my test soon. Everything else was good.

Weight gain: 4 pounds, total 14 pounds

Blood Pressure: 106/60

Baby heart beat: 142

I scheduled my c-section for Monday, December 10. It is a exciting to know that unless our little boy decides to come soon, that I don't have to wait another whole week to have him.

5 comments:

SK said...

Wow you already have the date. That is so exciting.

laura said...

wonderful! it's on my calendar. baby will be about as old as Sarah was on her first christmas. soo sweet!

Brent and Keri Osterberg said...

Baby Childers will be 9 days behind my (Keri) b-day! What a wonderful month to have a birthday! :) We are so excited for you guys - can't wait to see him. Let us know the next time you come to the Lone Star state, we would love to see you!

Clif Cummings said...

December 10!! That is my bride's birthday! I am glad you are doing well. I pray for you and Justin often and enjoy reading both of your blogs.
God's grace to you...
Clif

Anonymous said...

C-Section? Where have I been? And it's a boy? Hellllloooooo??? You really ought to keep your cousin up to date! Shewwwwwww!