Thursday, September 13, 2007

Having Fun with Hannah Part I

Last Friday, Hannah got to come over and play with Karis while Jonathan and Lori went to Raleigh to sign papers to buy their house. We had a fun day at the park, so much fun, that we had to take a bath when we got home because Karis decided to throw sand on Hannah! Right now, Karis and Hannah are playing together again, this time they have been playing dress up and doctor. I will post about that later. Here are some pictures from the park.

Karis and Hannah sliding down the baby slide together.

Karis and Hannah swinging, well, I'm pushing them. They both kept saying, "higher please."

It started getting hot, as you can see the sweat on them, so they decided to pick up pine cones. It was really funny watching them try to beat each other to a certain one.

Right before we left, they decided that holding hands and picking up pine cones was more fun.
I am so glad that Karis has a friend to play with. They have such different personalities, but for two almost three year olds, they do play pretty well together, only a few minor bruises! I am so thankful that God has brought the Brooks here. Karis said today that "Mommy and Hannah are my best friends." What a joy that I too get to be her best friend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is sooo sweet! It is really fun to watch them find their own friends and form their own relationships! I'm glad she has such a special friend!

laura said...

i'm thankful that the Brooks family is there in town with ya'll as well- bethany and chloe collins were the same way when they were karis and hannah's age. friends are a blessing if you're 2 or 28- love you!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jeanna, I don't know you, but I came across your blog and saw the Tombrella boys (who I barely know). I wrote about it on my blog. :) Good to "meet" you.