Thursday, May 31, 2007

Summer is Here!

Karis and I are glad that summer is here. Karis really enjoys playing outside. Last week, I got her pool out, and she had a blast. Justin also came up with a great idea for a sandbox, which she played in while playing the pool.

Karis is getting ready to play in her pool, she had go with Mommy on a walk first.

She decided she wanted to fill up her own pool, all by herself!

I think there are more toys than water in her pool, but she had a blast throwing them out of the pool, getting out of the pool, and then throwing them back in. She must have done that 20 times.

On Saturday, Hannah came over and her and Karis played in the Elmo sprinkler and the pool. They had more fun giving Elmo a drink and bathing him!
Summer is such a fun time to play outside. I am glad that Karis enjoys being outside. I really like it too. God is so good to us to give us beautiful weather and beautiful children. Everything we have is a blessing from Him.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! I plan on getting a baby pool for Andrew, too, this summer. Although I'll bet it's much nicer when you can sit back and watch them play versus holding them while they play! :)