Saturday, May 12, 2007

Praise the Lord, we are expecting!!

The Lord has been good to us. After 14 months of trying to get pregnant, God has answered our prayers. We are very excited! What a blessing! I am nine weeks as of yesterday. My first doctor's visit went well, and I go back at 12 weeks. I was told again that I will have to have a c-section. There is always that slight chance that maybe this time I won't have to, but God did not make my body able to have children without the help of a c-section. Praise the Lord for c-sections!
Our new bundle of joy will be joining us sometime in early December, around the 11. Karis is not really sure what she thinks yet, she just knows that she can't jump on mommy's belly anymore when we wrestle. She keeps telling me there is a baby in her belly too, like mommy's. It will be interesting and fun to see how she reacts to all this.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

congratulations!!!!!

Anonymous said...

This is Januarie Morrison from BSF. Congratulations! What a blessing.

Courtney said...

I was wondering when you were going to announce the wonderful news! I am so thrilled for you and Justin and will be praying for the health of you and the baby often. Take care of yourself and that precious new baby!

laura said...

sam is excited to be having another friend in the world. it's nice to be pregnant with my best friend. love you and happy mother's day

The Taras' said...

Congratulations Jeanna! That is exciting news! Naomi keeps thanking God for her baby brother when she prays...no idea where she got that idea...the first time I was thinking "does she know something that I dont know?" lol...

I cant wait to hear what you guys are having! Praise the Lord for all of His blessings!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I have not been very good about keeping in touch but I do read your blog periodically. All is well in OK.
Love Karla

The Bente Family said...

Congrats Jeanna, I know how bad you wanted to get pregnant again. I am so happy for you.

Shala said...

Congratulations! I ran across your blog and am so excited to see how Justin and you are doing! Ya'll have been in my prayers as you have come across my mind over the last 8 years. It is awesome to see what God is doing in your life. I am so excited for you. It is such a blessing to have two little ones. Praying for you and baby.