Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Happy Birthday, Dad!

Today is my dad's birthday. Today my dad turns another year older and wiser. I am so blessed to have my dad. A man that showed me his love daily, a man that taught me about Christ, a man that always hugged me, a man that was always proud of me, a man that pushed me to do my best in all situations, a man whose lap I still sit in, a man who loves his wife, a man who is always there, and a man that continues to show his love with his grandchildren.
I cannot imagine life without this wonderful man in my life. I have always been your little girl and will continue to be no matter how old I am. Thank you for giving me strong beliefs and strong character. Thank you for always believing in me. Thank you for being the man you are. I love you dad more than I can say. I hope you had a wonderful day playing golf.


1 comment:

laura said...

Happy Birthday, Papa John! I am thankful that you and your wonderful wife raised such a fine young woman to be one of my very best friends. I am blessed to know you and hope you had a wonderful day- love, laura, russ, bethany and sarah jane