Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Creative Way to Feed Calvin!

I guess we never realize our creative our children are until they do something really clever or just plain silly. I was making lunch for one afternoon and I watched Karis pick up some of Calvin's food and carry into the other room. She then climbed up on the chair that she had pulled out and threw his food on the ground. He ate every piece, so she did it again.


Karis is standing in the chair getting ready to drop Calvin's food.

She is very satisfied with herself and is wiping off her dirty hands!

3 comments:

laura said...

cutie! it's good that she's feeding it to calvin instead of munching it herself! a fun game for both the "kids"- love you!

Courtney said...

She is getting so big and CUTE! Love the pics! Hope you are feeling well!!

The Bente Family said...

I am soooo ready for summer, I am in my lazy week at the moment and loving it!!!! Karis is a cutie girl!! How is momma?