Thursday, June 24, 2010

Toy Story 3

Last Friday, Justin and I took the kids to see Toy Story 3. I am not sure who was more excited, them or us! After arriving early, we had to wait awhile for the movie, so we got some popcorn and the kids sat and talked to us as they ate! The movie was great and seeing Noah sit still for the whole thing was a crazy. He had a hard time with the 3D glasses, since they aren't made for kids.

Thanks to Grammy and Pop Pop, the kids had Toy Story 3 t-shirts to wear. Yes, Noah looks really excited here!

We are all sporting our glasses!

Karis is making a "mean face" as Noah calls it, not sure why though.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! I have almost these EXACT picuters of us! Hahahahaha! I will publish mine later this weekend. :) I agree - it was great...and I was totally excited! Did you cry?! I cried like a mommy more than once. :) Good to see your pics!
-Keri