Thursday, July 08, 2010

My Silly Boy!

About a week ago, Noah was sitting on the potty trying to go (number 2), and he kept acting like he was falling in the potty.

"Be careful, Noah, I don't want you to fall in the potty." I said.

"I won't Mommy." he replied.

After a few more times of him doing the same thing, I said, "if you fall in the potty, you might get flushed down the little whole."

"We can just go buy a new Noah, " he replied with the cutest most sincere look on his face.
I spent the next few minutes trying to explain to him that we can't go buy new people, and telling him how special he is, one of a kind, no other Noah like you ever in the world! It was a great teaching moment for me, after I stopped laughing at his hilarious reply. I am not sure why he said that because if things break, we don't always go and buy a new one. It is neat to see how his mind works and what an imagination he has!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

BoldLion said...

Oh, Noah! I love it. Thank you for sharing this with us.

Hungry to eat His Word,
'Guerite ~ BoldLion

lyczba said...

haha! Noah, great text. It was probably difficult for you. Nice post. ;)