Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Books are the BEST!

There has been a lot of reading going on in our house this summer, which is no surprise here. Both of my kids have loved books since they were old enough to sit and look at them by themselves. I often find them in their rooms looking at books. Karis can "read, recite books," that we have read her only a few times. I so enjoy listening to her read to Noah. He adores her and will sit and listen for a long time. Here are a few pictures of our book time!


Karis reading to Noah!

The "librarian" reading to Noah!

Looking at books together while Mommy makes dinner! The library is such a blessing to us! I so enjoy library day, getting them new books, reading every last one of them, and then watching them enjoy looking at them by themselves! Books really are the BEST!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lisa B. said...

I am so thankful your little ones love books so much. I agree that books are the best and Library Day is my favorite, even if I'm the only one choosing the books!! :)

BoldLion said...

What a wonderful blessing is to be a true BookWorm for Christ! I too love books, books and books!

I am glad that they too love books!

Hungry to eat His Word,
'Guerite ~ BoldLion