Friday, June 04, 2010

Team RED!

Here is the team picture of my basketball girls. It was a blast playing again, especially realizing that I am no longer 18 years old and I move slower than I used to. I so enjoyed getting to know all the girls on my team. The best part of each game night was when the game was over, and my kids would run as fast at they could to hug me! It doesn't get any better than that! I am so thankful for Justin being supportive and allowing me to play. Thanks babe, you are wonderful!

3 comments:

BoldLion said...

You did great! I am looking forward for the next basketball season again, Lord willing!

Hungry to eat His Word,
'Guerite ~ BoldLion

The Bente Family said...

What are you talking about girl, you look just 18!!Ha!!

Unknown said...

Hey Jeanna-Looks like you had a ton of fun, great gals to play with, quality exercise and the best cheering section ever!