Friday, June 04, 2010

BizzyBalling

Post from Justin:
I wanted everyone to see a few pics from Jeanna's basketball season. The kids and I had a great time watching all the games. The kids cheered, "Go mommy Go." And I helped the refs out by alerting them to the calls they missed, and sat in the stands proud to be the husband of the best player on the court.

Jeanna's team made it to the final game and lost by 4 points. Jeanna made the most 3 pointers of anyone in the league and played some wicked lock-down defense.


On the final night, we all wore our red in support of mommy's team.

2 comments:

BoldLion said...

I am glad that you (Justin and the kids) are there to support her playing Basketball!

It had been great to watch them and her playing. I am looking forward for the next season, Lord willing!

Hungry to eat His Word,
'Guerite ~ BoldLion

HS2College said...

Mrs. Masterson would be so very proud! I am very impressed and can't wait to get the basketball out of my belly so I can play again. Jaden loves going to watch right now.