Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Rehms Reunion

When we were in Texas in April, we had the annual Rehms, my mother's side, reunion. It was a lot of fun, and I enjoyed seeing the kids playing together. The last time we had the reunion at my cousin Charlotte's house, Karis was barely 2 and it was a very rough time. She has blossomed so much since then. I loved seeing her interact with her cousins. I also enjoyed a wonderful visit with my friend Michelle and her family. Their new house is beautiful, just like I imagined it would be. Here are some pictures from the reunion.
The Kids
The grownups
On another note, I am sorry to say that I accidentally erased the other pictures from our trip to Texas. All the pictures from being with Justin's family I some how erased when I was trying to make a collage. If I can get some from Courtney, I will post them soon. I will also have some great pictures from Court's wedding in Florida soon.
My blogging has been very sporadic lately. Hopefully this summer, I will get back on the bandwagon of blogging. We shall see!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: