Friday, June 11, 2010

"Look at this Mommy!"

Upon arriving home from the pool with the kids, Karis excitedly exclaims, "Look at this Mommy!" As usual, I was the last one in the door. When I turned to corner to the hallway, this is what I saw:

all of Noah's cars in a row (you know your son has too many cars when the row is this long!)...

toy story 2 characters at the end of the row....

and Daddy's picture and note hanging from a barrel of monkeys!
What a fun surprise to come home to. The kids got a kick out of it, and I got to see a very creative side of Justin. It is nice to know how much "Daddy loves us." WE LOVE YOU TOO!
Side note: (the pictures were taken by our old camera because our new very nice camera is missing, I wonder where it could be?)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

BoldLion said...

I am so glad that you had taken a few pictures of all this. This is very cool and wonderful!

You are so bless to have Justin and your lovely kids.

I will be praying that you will find your new camera soon.

Hungry to eat His Word,
'Guerite ~ BoldLion