Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Trucks and a Tutu

Monday Karis and Noah received a few gifts from their Aunt Courtney! I have been so excited to see Noah's comforter, and I was not disappointed. Courtney, you did a fantastic job. Noah was so excited! I tried to get him to take a picture in his bed, but he didn't want to.

The whole comforter, animals and all, put just how Noah likes them!

Trucks, cars, trains, diggers, all of these are on his new bedspread. He sits on it and names all the trucks! I am surprised he naps in his bed with so many trucks to look at!

Karis got a Fancy Nancy tutu, courtesy of Aunt Courtney, she made it. I don't think she has taken it off since she got it. She even wore it on an errand, which I have always thought I would never let my kid do that, oh how I have learned not to say never!

As usual, my girl is not the picture taking kind.

I at least got a half laugh in this picture. The necklaces only enhance her fancy tutu she made sure to tell me that!
Thanks so much Courtney, you did a wonderful job as usual!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Bente Family said...

Soooooooooo cute!!!

ghastlyccc said...

hello, I read all about your blog and I sure your happy now, keep smiling and happy.