Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Madi

Today is my niece Madison's birthday. She is 11 years old. Madi, sorry about the old picture, it's all I could find on the computer. I remember the day you were born even though I wasn't there, I was in San Antonio doing a week long mission trip with the BSM in college. Oh the joy you brought to our family, the first baby to oh an ah over and to love. I remember many times you coming and staying with Justin and I while in college and seminary before our kids were born.
I am proud that you share my middle name and that I am your aunt. I have enjoyed watching you grow these last 11 years into a beautiful, considerate, kind, thoughtful, athletic, protective, honoring, and gracious girl. I am so thankful to call you my niece and my sister in Christ.
I love you Madi and wish I was there to spend your special day with you. We will see you soon though. I can't wait to see you strike some people out on the softball field, a girl after my own heart!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Jeanna for the kind post for Madison. She just read it (with a BIG smile) and wanted me to tell you Thank you! This is VERY sweet! Can't wait to see you guys next month! :) Love ya'll!

Love,
Tanya & Madison