Monday, March 08, 2010

I Passed

I just received my fitness instructor certification letter in the mail. I passed and am now an AFAA group fitness instructor. Thank goodness! I was expecting to have a wait until the end of March to find out. I can now teach classes at the YMCA or anywhere else and make a little extra money doing something I enjoy and already do. Who wouldn't want to get paid to do something they enjoy!
I wanted to thank Justin for all his encouragement through this and hope this allows me to help pay for a few extra things for our family and plane tickets to Texas!!! It will also allow me to have a free membership to the YMCA.

3 comments:

BoldLion said...

This is so wonderful! What a job that you enjoy doing!

The Lord is so good!

Hungry to eat His Word,
'Guerite ~ BoldLion

The Bente Family said...

YAY!! Gerat Job!!

Unknown said...

Congrats Jeanna-I am so happy for you! Of course I knew you would pass. Can't wait to move to Wilson and take your classes :-)