Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Like Mommy, Like Kids, and a Run in with the bed

Those of you who know me, know I would rather eat the cake before it is baked, the cookie dough, and the brownie batter. I have created two monsters in my two children who, when hearing the mixer always ask for a lick, no matter what is in there! Oh, the taste of fresh cookie dough, homemade icing, or anything else sweet that can be made with mixer!


The kids enjoying licking the mixer beater!

Noah had a run in with his bed last night, and unfortunately for him, the bed won. Something about boys and eyes, at least in our family. This is at least his second black one. He seems to still fall so much, I sometimes wish he had a helmet to wear, (wouldn't that be stylish!). Thankfully, he is okay and seems to not have slowed down at all. Oh, the treasure of little boys being boys!

His sour expression matches his poor black and blue eye! You must be more careful my sweet boy!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lori said...

Poor Noah-- funny though, he looks like a bully in that picture! haha. But, we all know that the bed is the mean bully.

BoldLion said...

OUCH! I do hope that he will be better soon! What a great picture of Noah with that black eye. I am sure that he wasn't happy about getting one. Next time, I do hope that he would be more careful.

Oh, licking the icing, or eating cookies dough, or cake batter before baking! I should move to your house to have all of that. I do love to do that still! I still do that when I am making dessert! YUMMY!

Hungry to eat His Word,
'Guerite ~ BoldLion

The Bente Family said...

I feel your pain, Jayce is just 10 months in and already has black eye #1. Yikes! You feel so bad for them and they look so sad with a bruised eye. :(