Friday, March 05, 2010

Happenings Around Here

We have been very busy at the Childers' home, especially the last weeks of February, thus my long absence of posting. Last week alone, we busy every night, including Saturday. It was a fun week, and we got to make lots of memories. Justin and I attended the Pregnancy Centers Banquet last Thursday night. It was a great time to visit with people, and eat good food, and raise money for our Wilson Pregnancy Center. Justin is on the board this year, so he is spending many Monday nights there.

Karis took this picture of us before the banquet, quite the photographer.

On Friday, I decorated a cake for my friend, Rebecca's baby shower. It was so much fun, and I even branched out a bit to my creative side! Kind of, at least I tried! Friday night we got to watch our friends children so they could go on a date and eat pancakes and icing, who would have thought butter cream icing would be good on pancakes, it was delicious, thus the extra miles on Saturday!!

Saturday was the baby shower. It was so much fun, and I am always surprised to see how much new stuff they have for babies since even Noah was born two years ago! We are so excited for Chris and Rebecca and can't wait to watch and help them care for Evan's soul.

A few pictures of the cake:

Baby buggy and name

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You did a wonderful job with the cake Jeanna-and we enjoyed eating every last bit of it! Thanks again girl :-)

Michelle said...

cake is absolutely adorable!