Monday, January 04, 2010

Noah 2nd Birthday

Noah was very spoiled this year and got to celebrate his birthday twice, once in Texas and once at home. My mom was so gracious to throw Noah a birthday party in Texas, and we got to see my great Aunt D, Aunt Lee, my cousin Debbie, and my brother's family came. Also, Justin's sister, Courtney, came. It was a fun time, especially when it was time to open presents. I think that all the grand girls enjoyed Noah's presents more than he did!
We also had a small get together for Noah's birthday with Sondra, Nancy, and our neighbor to eat his firetruck cake. It was fun and he enjoyed getting more trucks. He got enough trucks to put on two shelves of a bookshelf. Thanks everyone for making Noah's birthday special.

This was Noah's first year to eat off the "special plate." He had a fun day of blueberry muffins and Chick-fil-A for dinner.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

BoldLion said...

I am glad that Noah had two wonderful birthday parties.

He is so bless and so special!

Hungry to eat His Word,
'Guerite ~ BoldLion

Michelle said...

Great cake! Happy Belated bday Noah! What a blessing you are to your family!

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a great Christmas! Peter has Cars cars too and he takes them all to bed with him and lines them up on his pillow..hey whatever works! :) I love looking at your blog pics, your kids are beautiful!

Keri