Monday, January 04, 2010

Celebrating Jesus' Birthday at Home

Here are a few pics of our Christmas at home as a family. We enjoyed a tasty dinner on Christmas eve, then opened our presents. Here are some of those pics.

Karis got an Easy Bake oven from Mamou and some things to cook in it from Aunt Courtney.

Justina and Noah got matching Batman shirts!


I think this is Noah opening his Spider man figurine. I look more excited than he does.



Noah loves oranges, as do the rest of my family. He is standing on his stool admiring them here.
On Christmas day, Noah got a Thomas the Train wooden train set from us, which was really a present from my Aunt Barbara and cousins Amy and Charlotte. He and Karis have not stopped playing with it yet, they love it. His other favorite things are all his "Cars" cars that he got, he has to know where they all are before bed time.
We spent Christmas day with one our church members, Sheryl and her mom. It was a fun time of fellowship and getting to know each other better. I so enjoyed hearing both of them talk about old Christmas' and what they were like.
God was good to us this Christmas as He is every Christmas by giving up His throne to come to earth as a baby and ultimately to save us from our sins.

Karis and me putting together her new Fancy Nancy puzzle.

2 comments:

SK said...

We love the Fancy Nancy books. :o)

Unknown said...

Chris said he had a peice of Jesus' birthday cake last Sunday, I was so jealous! I can't wait to start this tradition with our growing family :-)