Saturday, April 26, 2008

Random Pictures and Day Off!

Here are a few random pictures of Karis and Noah. The Brooks let us borrow their Bumbo seat for Noah. He looks pretty funny in a purple seat, but whatever. He will only use it for a short time.

Karis decided Noah needed her "night-night" as his hat. He wasn't so sure about it.

This was the first time we put Noah in the Bumbo seat, he was almost 4 months old.

About a month ago, Justin watched Karis and Noah and gave me the day off to go shopping. I had a wonderful time by myself and the trip was very profitable, I got a few things that I needed. Just built Karis her own throne out of blocks. When I came home she was pretty proud it. I am so blessed to have a husband who understands my need for alone time, just to get away, if even just for a few minutes. Thank you Justin for always serving me in the area and for always be eager to watch the kids for me. I love you!

5 comments:

laura said...

i love the throne- how creative! looks pretty sturdy too- perhaps there is some engineer brains in there! (it looks like something beth would build) the bumbo seat is great for feeding- especially if you're short like me- i can sit on the floor and feed him easy! you will enjoy it. where is Noah's "night-night"? Sam has one with a monkey head on it- we call it "manly" since "night-night" has such a girlie ring to it!

Courtney said...

Noah is so cute! I can't believe he is almost four months old...hima and Karis really do favor each other! I am glad that you had such a great time with your parents!

SK said...

your kids sure are cute. Take care.

The Bente Family said...

Too cute, I love the bonnet look on Noah & Karis' Lego Throne Rocks!!!

Michelle said...

Love those Bumbo seats...I'm gonna have to borrow one for #3 too! And the throne for Karis out of the blocks is very cute and creative...we always just build towers or tunnels (at Sam's request).
And I totally know the need for days off too and how blessed we are to have loving husbands and fathers who enjoy blessing us in that way! God is good! Love you friend and looking foward to our "girl weekend"!