Saturday, April 12, 2008

Happy 30th Birthday, Justin!


The BIG 3-0 has finally hit you babe (5 months before me). I cannot believe that we have known each other 10 years now, and we will celebrate our 9 year anniversary later this year. PASSION is the one word that always comes to mind when I think of you. Your passion to know, share, and love Jesus Christ is what drew me to you. Your passion for God's Word has overflowed into my life, our children's lives, our church family, and countless other lives. Thank you for holding God's Word in such high esteem and reverence. Thank you for leading me in having a passion for Christ in all things. To say I am blessed to be married to you is an understatement. God has blessed you with such a wonderful gift, to preach His Word, thank you for doing that for the last 10 years of your life. I enjoy walking along side you as we take this journey of leading your flock together. I love you, and I pray that in 10 years, the one word that comes to mind when I think of you is still the same!

2 comments:

Brent and Keri Osterberg said...

Happy Birthday, Justin! We want you to know how much God still uses you and Jeanna to convict, teach and encourage our family. Praise the Lord for another year of life and ministry!

Michelle said...

Happy belated bday Justin! I'll be joining you in a few short weeks...30!
What appropriate words from your precious wife! We love you guys and are so grateful for your friendship!