Tuesday, March 04, 2008

We haven't been up to much these last two weeks, just living one day at a time. I did take Noah to the doctor on Friday, and he is growing like a weed and very healthy. It was supposed to be his two month check up, but he is almost three months (12 weeks last Monday). He weighed 12 lbs and 12 ounces. He has grown 2 inches and is doing very well. Karis finally rode her bike this last week with Justin's help. She did pretty good for the first time.
Here are a few pictures of our growing boy and Karis riding her bike.

Noah's hair sticking straight up!

Noah laughing at his sister. It is so neat to see how much he adores Karis. If he is unhappy or crying, all Karis has to do is walk over and talk to him and he starts smiling again. He watches her all the time. What a special bond God is giving them. Of course, Karis doesn't always want to talk to him or help me with him. She keeps saying, "a few more days and then Noah can play with me." I have tried to explain to her that it will be a few more months until she can play with him, big difference!

Karis riding her bike with Justin holding on. I'm not sure what Calvin is doing, he always seems to be in pictures that we take outside.
I pray everyone is having a good week. God is giving me strength and patience this week, and I am so thankful for the cross.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a big girl! It's amazing how fast they grow up! I know it's hard adjusting to having more than one child, but I promise every day gets easier. Stay strong and keep being a great mom!

laura said...

noah looks like you, jeanna! what a handsome boy. i can't wait to meet him this summer!